Right now is a great time to reflect on all of the great people and accomplishments of 2021 as we prepare to ring in the new year. What began as a slow and apprehensive year went on to feature outstanding events like Vintage, the BMW CCA Foundation’s “BMW Z CARS, Freedom & Fun” exhibit, Hilton Head O’Fest Forver, and many local, regional, and Chapter events including Tire Rack Street Survival (TRSS). What a great way to end 2021 and what a great time to recognize all the individuals, centers, and shops that made it happen!
Fortunately, there is still time to nominate your fellow BMW CCA members, centers, and shops who diligently supported the Club and its membership in countless unique and creative ways during these changing and challenging times.
The deadline for all 2021 nominations is January 31, 2022 and all nominations must be made through the BMW CCA website, on the Recognition Program Committee (RPC) page. Please take a few moments to think about all those who contributed so much to the preservation, support, and growth of the BMW CCA.
Award categories are:
- Friend of the BMW CCA
- Outstanding Chapter Volunteer
- Outstanding Chapter Officer
- Outstanding CCA Supporter: BMW Center
- Outstanding CCA Supporter: Independent Business
Your BMW CCA Recognition Program Committee (RPC) for 2021:
- Leslie Moyer, chair, South Atlantic Region
- Leann Stokes, South Central Region
- Pete Sullivan, North Atlantic Region
- ML Hillard, North Central Region
- Joe Vernon, Pacific Region