It’s BMW CCA Days presented by BMW North America and New Country BMW! In our festive annual tradition, BMW CCA and Lime Rock Park have partnered to offer BMW CCA members an exceptional deal on a weekend of BMW-themed fun at the storied Connecticut racetrack.
This year, we are again celebrating BMW CCA Days at the region’s biggest sports car event, the Northeast Grand Prix featuring the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Michelin Pilot Challenge. Come join us to cheer on Turner Motorsport in the GT Daytona class running the M6 GT3 and several other teams representing BMW in the Michelin Pilot Challenge classes.
Thanks to BMW North America and New Country BMW, here’s what is available exclusively to BMW CCA members at a huge discount:
- The flexibility of admission for either the Friday, July 16 practice and qualifying day, the Saturday, July 17 race day, or both days in a special weekend pass with access to the BMW CCA Days hospitality tent that features sweeping views of the racetrack.
- Free parking with your BMW in the BMW CCA infield parking area (we will ask you how many cars you’re arriving in so we select a properly-sized parking area, and we will provide parking for up to the number of adult tickets in your order).
- VIP boxed lunch for each day of choice, which includes a hearty, baguette-style ultra-stuffed sandwich with a selection of an Italian combo, chicken breast, heirloom tomato and roast turkey options to choose from, fresh baked cookies, a local apple or seasonal fresh whole fruit, a sweet snack or mixed nuts, artisanal potato chips, condiments, and a chilled bottle of Crystal Rock water.
- Assorted carbonated beverages and one glass of beer or wine for each day of choice, with additional adult beverages available at the cash bar located in the BMW CCA hospitality tent.
- Swag, door prizes, and raffle drawings to be announced.
- BMW vehicles on display on Friday and Saturday.
Attendance is limited to the first 400 tickets sold, which are available for purchase by BMW CCA members only. Each BMW CCA member may purchase as many tickets as they need. Lime Rock Park is a family-friendly venue with lots to do for both adults and kids, with great food and track viewing areas under trees all around the track. Lime Rock Park, in Connecticut’s famous Northwest Corner, is about two-and-a-half hours from Boston and two hours from New York City.
We also invite you to visit the people that are making this event happen—New Country BMW—to experience world-class customer service and a fantastic selection of new and used BMWs. Just off I-91 at One Weston Park Road in Hartford, Connecticut, New Country BMW is waiting to help you every Monday through Saturday. More information on New Country BMW is available at NewCountryBMW.com and +1 (866) 498-7471. This event also couldn’t have happened without the support of BMW North America! To learn more on BMW NA, visit BMWUSA.com.
The ticket packages, which are exclusively available to BMW CCA members and guests, are listed below. Take advantage of this screaming-good offer to come and enjoy the spirit of BMW CCA today!
- Friday, July 16 Adult Ticket: $105.00 (saving of $45 per person thanks to New Country BMW and BMW NA)
- Saturday, July 17 Adult Ticket: $126.00 (saving of $55 per person thanks to New Country BMW and BMW NA)
- Weekend (July 16–17) Adult Ticket: $196.00 (saving of $70 per person thanks to New Country BMW and BMW NA)
- Friday Child Ticket: $20.00
- Saturday Child Ticket: $20.00
- Weekend Child Ticket: $40.00
Current or former members of the U.S. Armed Forces are admitted free for any general admission ticket; to receive a discount off of your general admission portion of the BMW CCA Day package if this applies to you, please call us at the Track Office to process your order with proof of service ready.
To purchase your BMW CCA Days special ticket package, call Lime Rock Park at +1 (860) 435-5000, weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please have your BMW CCA Membership number at the ready.
[Photos courtesy BMW Motorsport.]