BMW’s Ultimate Driving Experience is in full swing after postponement of multiple events in 2020. The number of cities on the itinerary has been expanded for 2021 from the usual sixteen to 22, and the BMW i4 and iX are on display at select stops for visitors to check out.
The list of activities includes the following:
An exciting driving session with professional instructors that highlights BMW performance driving dynamics, advanced technology, and innovative safety features on a challenging course.
Visitors can experience a variety of BMW vehicles during test drives on local roads, including the all-electric Mini Cooper SE in select tour stops.
A pulse-elevating experience that compares a BMW plug-in hybrid electric vehicle with its core model counterpart, showing how BMW’s legendary vehicle dynamics are preserved.
M Car Control Clinic
A half-day, $250 educational track driving program for visitors who are interested in learning even more about the capabilities of BMW’s latest M models.
New for 2021, visitors will be treated to a static display of BMW’s latest and greatest products, including the all new M3, M4, and M4 Convertible, M5 CS, and—in select markets—the all-electric i4 and iX.
The next cities on the nationwide itinerary are as as follows:
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, June 25–27
- the south side of Chicago, Illinois, July 9–11
- Atlanta, Georgia, July 22–25
- Denver, Colorado, July 30 through August 1
- San Francisco, California, August 5–8
- Portland, Oregon, August 20–22
- San Diego, California, September 10–12
- Los Angeles, California, September 18–26
- Orange County, California, September 30 through October 3
- Phoenix, Arizona, October 8–10
- Houston, Texas, October 15–17
- San Antonio, Texas, October 22–24
- Dallas, Texas, October 28–31
- New York City, November 4–7
More information can be found on the BMW Ultimate Driving Experience website.—Alex Tock
[Photos courtesy BMW AG.]