In last week’s update about doing something special this holiday season, we talked about the process of how to nominate a fellow BMW CCA member for a BMW CCA award for 2020. The online process is still the same, but a new feature has been added that we hope be helpful to members when they are writing about their nominees. After you go to BMWCCA.org, Click ACTIVITIES, then Recognition Program.
Please note that there is now a new drop-down menu titled Sample Nomination. This tab will give you a sample of what a written nomination looks like. Reading this sample and reviewing the criteria for the award you wish to submit a nomination for will hopefully assist you in completing your nomination form. The blue Nomination Form is still located in the same place, under the AWARD tab and on the right side.
Again, the award categories are:
- Friend of the BMW CCA
- Outstanding Chapter Volunteer
- Outstanding Chapter Officer
- Outstanding CCA Supporter – BMW Center
- Outstanding CCA Supporter – Independent Business
If you have any questions, please contact your RVP, the RPC member that is the liaison for your region listed below, or the Recognition Program Committee directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for taking the time to recognize your fellow BMW CCA members for 2020.
Your 2020 BMW CCA Recognition Program Committee (RPC):
- Leslie Moyer, Chair, South Atlantic Region
- Leann Stokes, South Central Region
- Pete Sullivan, North Atlantic Region
- ML Hillard, North Central Region
- Joe Vernon, Pacific Region