Please note, prices increase this Friday, Aug 11th, so make sure to secure your spot now.
Are you a BMW race fan looking for an awesome race weekend experience? Join our BMW CCA Car Corral for the IMSA Michelin GT Challenge at VIR. This is only way BMW fans should enjoy any IMSA race weekend as part of the best BMW hospitality tent in the U.S. Whether you’re a hardcore BMW race fan or just getting into motorsports, we’ll be cheering and partying hard to get BMW to the podium!
Come for a day or stay the weekend, and help us cheer BMW to victory. Meet the legendary Bill Auberlen of Turner Motorsports and the first-place GTD Team, Paul Miller Racing.
- Dedicated BMW-only infield parking.
- Trackside spectating featuring turns 1-6.
- Fully catered lunch, drinks, snacks, and refreshments.
- Closed-circuit TV race feed.
- Meet & Greet sessions with all BMW racing teams.
- Parade laps on track. (Drive your BMW on the full track!)
- A chance to win hot laps around the full race course with latest M cars courtesy of the BMW Performance Center.
- BMW Performance Center giveaways.
- Daily lunchtime raffle with prizes that include an HPDE weekend with the Tarheel and National Capital Chapter.
At this time, many hotels are full, but we have established a limited block of rooms at the Berry Hill Resort, located in South Boston, Virginia. The Berry Hill Resort is by far the nicest place to stay in the area, with an award-winning tavern and plenty of things to do on location. Many of the race teams also stay here, so don’t be surprised when your favorite driver shows up for breakfast! Please contact Stephanie Talley directly (434) 517-7015 and mention our BMW room block to receive the special pricing of $250/night plus resort fee and applicable taxes.
[Photos by Steve Tenney.]