The Recognition Program Committee (RPC) would like to remind all BMW CCA members to nominate your fellow club members who have gone above and beyond for the Club. The awards that you can nominate your peers for are the following:
- Friend of the BMW CCA
- Outstanding Chapter Volunteer
- Outstanding Chapter Officer
- Outstanding CCA Supporter – BMW Center
- Outstanding CCA Supporter – Independent Business
All the information you will need, including award criteria and rules, as well as sample nominations, can be found here: bmwcca.org/recognition-program.
Here are some general tips on writing your nomination:
- Read the sample nomination! This will give you a general idea of what the Recognition Program Committee is looking for in a nomination
- Know your audience! There are two: The RPC who receives and reviews all the nominations, and the National Board who makes the final approvals. Both the RPC and the National Board rely substantially on the written information you provide. This is critical as the RPC cannot add or embellish on your nominations so if the criteria is not met, then the nomination will not be recommended to the National Board.
- Provide a clear and concise nomination! Identify the criteria for your award and tell us how your nominee fits each of those criteria. Be sure to capture all the great things the nominee has accomplished – this greatly enhances the RPC’s ability to accurately determine if the nominee meets, or does not meet, the award elements and criteria.
- Any BMW CCA member in good standing may nominate another BMW CCA member in good standing for any of the awards!
- All nominations must be submitted via the online nomination form on the BMW CCA website.
- The deadline for 2022 nominations is January 31, 2023.
Feel free to reach out to the Recognition Program Committee with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your BMW CCA Recognition Program Committee (RPC) for 2022:
- Leslie Moyer, Chair, South Atlantic Region
- Leann Stokes, Central Region
- Pete Sullivan, North Atlantic Region
- ML Hillard, North Central Region
- Joe Vernon, Pacific Region