It’s nearly December already! Where did 2021 go? Some of us are still trying to get over 2020! Despite some challenges, the BMW CCA and its chapters have still managed to make it a great year! This was possible because there are some amazing volunteers that are continuing to go above and beyond to help their chapters stay active and involved in their communities. An outstanding chapter volunteer is someone who:
- Volunteers at most chapter events, and at regional and national events.
- Promotes membership.
- Helps in the planning of chapter functions and events.
- Has a broad knowledge of BMW CCA.
- Has a reputation for going above and beyond.
- Provides articles for their chapter newsletter/website.
Does this sound like someone you know? Nominating an individual for the outstanding chapter volunteer award is your chance to say “thank you!” for their dedication to your chapter and its members. Go to BMWCCA.org/recognition-program for details on submitting a nomination. All nominations must be submitted through the website to be considered. The deadline for 2021 nominations is January 31, 2022.
We look forward to seeing your nominations! If you have any questions about the Recognition Program, contact your Regional VP or the Recognition Program Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your BMW CCA Recognition Program Committee (RPC) for 2021:
- Leslie Moyer, chair, South Atlantic Region
- Leann Stokes, South Central Region
- Pete Sullivan, North Atlantic Region
- ML Hillard, North Central Region
- Joe Vernon, Pacific Region