Everyone’s favorite Instagram (aside from @bmwcca of course), the official account of BMW Group Classic, will be sharing submitted photos of owner’s vehicles from December 1 to December 24, 2018—and you can submit your photos for a chance to be featured!
To help your chances of being featured, BMW Group Classic has shared some suggestions for the photos that are most likely to be shared. Check out the recommendations, and slide into the DMs by messaging @bmwclassic with your submissions! The deadline for submissions is Thursday, November 22 (Thanksgiving Day in the United States), so be sure to submit soon!
For the best chances for publication, BMW Classic suggests photos in which:
- the vehicles are the main focus (little to no people) and not cut off (with the exception of detailed shots)
- in the 4:5 format created (or can be cut)
- no license plates are visible at all or they have already been obscured
- no objects can be seen in the background (garbage cans, etc.)
- no watermarks or logos on the finished pictures
- the unlimited image rights are transferred (written form)
- the consent to the publication of all persons visible on the pictures is transmitted (written form)
- social media channels for linking or the details of the photographer (photo credit) are transmitted
- Where did the event take place?
- Who organized the event?
- Which chapter or the BMW CCA?
- How many vehicles and attendees?