BMW’s 2022 edition of their charity golf tournament will welcome a long list of celebrities and musicians to benefit multiple charities. The tournament will take place in Upstate South Carolina June 9-12 at Thornblade Club in Greer and The Carolina Country Club in Spartanburg.
Officially named The BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by TD SYNNEX, the event will welcome the following new celebrities:
New celebrities to the event this year include:
• LPGA Hall of Fame Golfer Amy Alcott
• Country Music Artist George Birge
• Gold Rated BMW Motorsport Works Driver Connor De Phillippi
• Golf Channel Contributor and Podcast Host Will Lowery
• Golf Social Media Influencers Kat and Isabelle Shee (“Shee Sisters”)
Returning celebrities include:
• Television Actor Anthony Anderson (Black-ish)
• Television Actor Brian Baumgartner (“Kevin” – The Office)
• Television Actor Andy Buckley (“David” – The Office)
• Comedian Larry the Cable Guy
• Professional Boxer Canelo Álvarez
• ESPN Golf Analyst Michael Collins
• Country Pop Musician Jay DeMarcus (Rascal Flatts)
• Former MLB Outfielder Ken Griffey, Jr.
• Olympic Curler and Gold Medalist Matt Hamilton
• PGA TOUR Radio Personality Brian Katrek
• Sports Radio and Television Personality Ann Liguori
• World Long Drive Competitor Troy Mullins
• Former NFL Wide Receiver and NFL Network Analyst Sterling Sharpe
• MLB Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith
• Golf Channel Personality Lauren Thompson
• Former MLB Pitcher David Wells
• Emmy Award-Winning Director and Actor Justin Wheelon
• Professional NHL Defenseman James Wisniewski
“We look forward to welcoming this exceptional lineup of celebrities to the upstate for the 2022 BMW Charity Pro-Am,” said Bob Nitto, president of South Carolina Charities, Inc. “In addition to returning crowd favorites, we are excited to have LPGA Hall of Famer Amy Alcott, country music artist George Birge, and professional racing driver Connor De Phillippi joining us. Newcomers Will Lowery and the Shee Sisters will also help create a fun and engaging atmosphere for fans.”
A limited number of VIP ticket experiences and sponsorship opportunities are available for purchase for the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evening events. Please visit www.bmwcharitygolf.com or contact the tournament office to reserve tickets or inquire about sponsorships.
Since 2001, the event has helped raise over $14 million for chairities including this year’s recipients: Mobile Meals of Spartanburg, Roper Mountain Science Center, Cancer Society of Greenville County, Meyer Center for Special Children and Gibbs Cancer Center and Research Institute.