As 2022 stands before us, we reflect on 2021 and those that have gone over and above to support the members of the BMW CCA. This includes your fellow Club members and BMW Centers who championed, advocated, and promoted the Club during the year, and in years past.
Take a few moments now to recognize, celebrate, and commemorate these extraordinary members, if you have not done so already.
Recognition Program Award categories are:
- Friend of the BMW CCA
- Outstanding Chapter Volunteer
- Outstanding Chapter Officer
- Outstanding CCA Supporter: BMW Center
- Outstanding CCA Supporter: Independent Business
The deadline for all 2021 nominations is Monday, January 31, 2022 and all nominations must be made through the BMW CCA website, on the Recognition Program Committee (RPC) page. You must be logged in to your BMW CCA account to access the nomination page. When ready to nominate, click the blue “Nominate a Member or Business” button and follow the instructions and prompts on each page. A progress bar is visible toward the top of the screen.
If you have any questions about submitting a nomination, please contact your RVP, the RPC member that is the liaison for your region, or the Recognition Program Committee directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your BMW CCA Recognition Program Committee (RPC) for 2021:
- Leslie Moyer, chair, South Atlantic Region
- Leann Stokes, South Central Region
- Pete Sullivan, North Atlantic Region
- ML Hillard, North Central Region
- Joe Vernon, Pacific Region