All chapter officers, whether it be the chapter president, vice president, treasurer, or secretary, volunteer their time to the club with a common goal: to bring car enthusiasts together to provide them with information and activities that enhance the BMW experience.
Like any volunteer-based organization, it’s the dedication and enthusiasm of our chapter officers that make a difference in the organization.
The BMW CCA Recognition Program is there to recognize these outstanding chapter officers. It is up to you to submit a nomination for that person who continuously goes above and beyond for their chapter and the Club. Here are just some of the attributes that make an outstanding chapter officer:
- Performs their elected office description above and beyond expectations
- Promotes membership
- Helps in the planning of Chapter functions and events
- Has a broad knowledge of BMW CCA
- Attends chapter functions and events frequently
- Provides articles for their chapter newsletters and/or website
Nominating a chapter officer for a Recognition Award is your chance to say “thank you!” for their dedication and hard work to your chapter and its members. Visit the BMW CCA Recognition Program Committee page for details about submitting a nomination. All nominations must be submitted through the website to be considered. The deadline for nominations for 2020 will be January 31, 2021.
We look forward to seeing your nominations! If you have any questions about the program, contact your Regional VP or the Recognition Program Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your BMW CCA Recognition Program Committee (RPC) for 2020:
- Leslie Moyer, Chair, South Atlantic Region
- Leann Stokes, South Central Region
- Pete Sullivan, North Atlantic Region
- ML Hillard, North Central Region
- Joe Vernon, Pacific Region