Sooner or later all, of us experience unexpected challenges with our vehicles and we’re thankful when there is someone to help. These people often portray the ideals of the BMW CCA. If they are your follow club members, BMW centers, or independent businesses, take time now to recognize them by submitting a nomination for a Recognition Award. The deadline to nominate them for the 2022 Recognition Program is January 31, 2023.
The award categories are as follows:
- Friend of the BMW CCA
- Outstanding Chapter Volunteer
- Outstanding Chapter Officer
- Outstanding CCA Supporter: BMW Center
- Outstanding CCA Supporter: Independent Business
All nominations must be submitted through the BMW CCA website, on the Recognition Program Committee (RPC) page. Your BMW CCA username and password are needed to access the nomination page. When ready to nominate, click the blue “Nominate a Member or Business” button and follow the instructions and prompts on each page. A progress bar is visible toward the top of the screen.
If you have any questions about how to submit a nomination, please contact your RVP, the RPC member that is the liaison for your region listed below, or the Recognition Program Committee directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your Nominations for 2022.
Your BMW CCA Recognition Program Committee (RPC):
- Leslie Moyer, Chair, South Atlantic Region
- Leann Stokes, South Central Region
- Pete Sullivan, North Atlantic Region
- ML Hillard, North Central Region
- Joe Vernon, Pacific Region
[Title image courtesy of BMW.]