As we begin 2023 and look forward to the year ahead, we look back at the year that was 2022 and those that have gone above and beyond in supporting the members of the BMW CCA. This includes your fellow members and BMW Centers who championed, advocated, and promoted the Club during the year, and also in years past.
Take time now to recognize, celebrate, and commemorate these extraordinary members, if you have not done so already. The deadline to nominate them for the 2022 Recognition Program is January 31, 2023.
The award categories are as follows:
- Friend of the BMW CCA
- Outstanding Chapter Volunteer
- Outstanding Chapter Officer
- Outstanding CCA Supporter: BMW Center
- Outstanding CCA Supporter: Independent Business
All nominations must be submitted through the BMWCCA website, on the Recognition Program Committee (RPC) page. A password is needed to access the nomination page. When ready to nominate, click the blue “Nominate a Member or Business” button and follow the instructions and prompts on each page. A progress bar is visible toward the top of the screen.
If you have any questions about how to submit a nomination, please contact your RVP, the RPC member that is the liaison for your region listed below, or the Recognition Program Committee directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your Nominations for 2022.
Your BMWCCA Recognition Program Committee (RPC):
- Leslie Moyer, Chair, South Atlantic Region
- Leann Stokes, South Central Region
- Pete Sullivan, North Atlantic Region
- ML Hillard, North Central Region
- Joe Vernon, Pacific Region