It’s a great time of year for giving! What could be better than to do something special for those who have done so much this year in support of BMW CCA and our Chapters? All it takes is a little of your time and following a few simple steps. As we all reflect on the past year of 2022, it’s a right time to give back through nominating a chapter member, local BMW support business, or dealership that deserves recognition. It’s time to spread some Holiday cheer. Happy Holidays!
How To Nominate
For a direct link to the nomination form, click here.
From the bmwcca.org homepage, getting to the nomination form is easy; just do the following:
- Move your cursor over the “ACTIVITIES” drop-down menu on the banner at the top of the homepage.
- Click “Recognition Program” and pay special attention to the various awards and their specific criteria.
- When ready to nominate, click the blue “Nominate a Member or Business” button.
- Follow the instructions and prompts on each page. A progress bar is visible toward to the top of the screen.
The award categories are as follows:
- Friend of the BMW CCA
- Outstanding Chapter Volunteer
- Outstanding Chapter Officer
- Outstanding CCA Supporter – BMW Center
- Outstanding CCA Supporter – Independent Business
If you have any questions, please contact your RVP or the Recognition Program Committee directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for recognizing fellow BMW CCA members and businesses during 2022!
Your 2022 BMW CCA Recognition Program Committee (RPC):
- Leslie Moyer, Chair, South Atlantic Region
- Leann Stokes, South Central Region
- Pete Sullivan, North Atlantic Region
- ML Hillard, North Central Region
- Joe Vernon, Pacific Region