The BMW CCA Friend Of The Club award is the Club’s highest national recognition that a member can receive, and is a once-in-a-lifetime award. There are many members who show dedication and commitment to the Club, but this award should be considered exclusively for an individual who continuously far exceeds the standard. The Recognition Program Committee will judge each candidate based on multiple criteria, which will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demonstration of outstanding enthusiasm, passion, and dedication to the Club.
- Investment of time, talent, and/or energy in the Club.
- Demonstration of continual effort to improve and enhance the Club experience.
Thank you for taking a few moments to consider the members who might be deserving of this prestigious award. The Recognition Program Committee looks forward to receiving your nominations. All nominations must be submitted through the BMW CCA website. The deadline for all award submissions is January 31, 2023.
- Leslie Moyer, Chair, South Atlantic Region
- Leann Stokes, South Central Region
- Pete Sullivan, North Atlantic Region
- ML Hillard, North Central Region