Ladies, start your engines! The BMW CCA, in conjunction with the BMW Performance Center, is offering a once-in-a-lifetime experience to drive on Indianapolis Motor Speedway for one full day on Wednesday, August 10, 2022.
As your hosts, Jackie Bechek (right) and I are excited to offer this exclusive Women only getaway. Although we will have the buckle up, butt in the seat, smash the gas fun in the latest BMW M-cars; It is much more than that. Yes, it is exhilarating on the track, but also a relaxing comfortable atmosphere is found with Women who share the same non-judgmental passion of the BMW Marque. I look forward to seeing many of you in Indianapolis this summer.
Lou Ann Shirk
Executive Vice President
BMW Car Club of America
This program is offered exclusively to women members of the BMW CCA. Women who have participated in the past rave about the camaraderie, fun competition, and lots of laughs! We will be driving BMW M cars and will have hot lap rides in an M4 GT4 race car with our host Mike Renner.
This exclusive program includes:
- Driving M cars around Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Two nights at the four-star Conrad Hilton Hotel in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Dinner at the Rahal racing facility.
- Transportation to and from Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the driving program.
- Transportation to and dinner at RLL’s new racing facility in nearby Zionsville, Indiana (contingent on completion of construction), or a tour of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum.
- Goodbye dinner at the famous St. Elmo’s restaurant.
Things begin when guests arrive on Tuesday, August 9 in time for an afternoon tour of RLL’s new racing facility or a tour of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum. The driving program includes a full day at Indianapolis Motor Speedway on August 10 followed by dinner at St. Elmo’s Restaurant which is famous for its connection with motorsport history.
Guests will depart on Thursday, August 11. Flights and ground transportation to and from the airport are not included.
The all-inclusive price is $3,195 and attendance is limited to 36 participants.
To register, please call the BMW Performance Center at +1 (864) 968-3111 and speak with Rene Granados.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.