The National Capital Chapter’s sim racing league’s summer season is still going! We are a half way through our summer season and we have more to come, including night races and new tracks. It’s never too late to join us; please go to our webpage for more info. For any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Car: M8 GTE
- Time of Day (TOD) will vary (unless night race is announced)
- Weather: automatically generated
- Track condition: marbles will be cleaned between the sessions
- Fuel level: ten gallons
- Setup: Open
- Fast repairs: Two
- Start type: standing start on Wednesday night and rolling start on Thursday night
- Incident penalty system (drive-through penalty): first 17 times, then eight times thereafter
- Points system: top fifteen drivers awarded with points linearly (i.e. fifteen down to one)
- A BMW CCA membership is not currently required to join the league (however, this may change in the future).
- You must join our iRacing league to participate. Please search and apply under BMW CCA NCC League in iRacing.
- You must have iRacing Road Racing license class of D or higher and a safety rating (SR) of 3.00 or higher to be accepted into the league.
- You must have a good, working headset with a microphone to participate in order to communicate with other drivers. Please perform a mic check when you join the session.
- Rules can be found on the NCC Sim Racing page.