Since its inception in the early 1980s, the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix has raised over $5,000,000 for individuals in Pittsburgh with autism and other developmental disabilities. Normally, these funds are raised through the many great PVGP car shows, dinner galas, and the famous Race Weekend in Schenley Park. Unfortunately, this year’s events were put on hold due to the coronavirus pandemic—which means that those same fundraising efforts were put on hold, too.
Now the Allegheny Chapter of the BMW CCA has partnered with the PVGP, the BMW Performance Driving School, Griot’s Garage, Citgo, and others to offer some awesome prizes in an effort to raise funds despite the pandemic!
Every $25 donation you make will enter you for a chance to win these great prizes:
- Two-Day M School donated by BMW Performance Driving School
- Griot’s Garage Starter Kit
- BMW Motorsport Baby Racer (see link above)
- $100 Citgo gift card
- PVGP gift basket
- Allegheny Chapter apparel
New prize items have been added to our fundraiser:
- 2018 Commemorative “BMW Marque of the Year” signed litho poster and a framed “honorary Race Chair Bill Auberlen” magazine article (see picture).
- Only 70 tickets have been sold, so odds are great to win a prize.
The winners will be announced at the BMW CCA Allegheny Chapter Annual Meeting on February 18, 2021.