Here we are in the last week of 2020, a year that has been nothing short of unusual for all of us. One of the RPC committee members recently received a text stating, “ At 12:01 a.m. on January 1, for the first time ever, hindsight will actually be 2020!”
We think it is safe to say that everyone will be happy to see this year come to an end. Fortunately, for the Recognition Program, there is still time in the new year of 2021 to nominate your fellow BMW CCA members and BMW Centers, who have continued to support the BMW CCA, not only in this challenging year, but in the past as well.
The deadline for all 2020 nominations is January 31, 2021. All Nominations must be made through the BMW CCA website, on the Recognition Program Committee (RPC) page. Please take a few moments and think about your fellow members who have gone above and beyond in their contributions to this organization.
The award categories are as follows:
- Friend of the BMW CCA
- Outstanding Chapter Volunteer
- Outstanding Chapter Officer
- Outstanding CCA Supporter – BMW Center
- Outstanding CCA Supporter – Independent Business
If you have any questions about how to submit a nomination, please contact your RVP, the RPC member that is the liaison for your region listed below, or the Recognition Program Committee directly at: recognition@BMW CCA.org.
We look forward to receiving your Nominations for 2020.
Your 2020 BMW CCA Recognition Program Committee (RPC):
- Leslie Moyer, Chair, South Atlantic Region
- Leann Stokes, South Central Region
- Pete Sullivan, North Atlantic Region
- ML Hillard, North Central Region
- Joe Vernon, Pacific Region