Welcome to the last month of a very unusual year for all of us. Many club events have had to be cancelled, postponed, or reconfigured. Even with all that has happened there have been some BMW Centers and independent centers who have continued to support their local Chapters. These are the centers that have stayed loyal to the BMW CCA through the thick and thin of it all. This is the time of year, during the awards nomination period, when CCA members can recognize this loyalty of a BMW Center or independent center.
The following are the criteria for nominating an outstanding BMW Center or outstanding independent center:
- Opens shop to club members for meetings, tech sessions, and more
- Provides sponsorship/support/raffle prizes to chapter(s)
- Has a broad knowledge of all things BMW
- Willingly shares that knowledge with club members
- Provides discounts and special sales for club members
- Promotes Club membership
- Attends chapter functions
- Willing to go the extra distance (pre-purchase inspections, HPDE tech inspections)
- Has reputation as a BMW aficionado beyond regular circle of customers
- Is an active contributor to club media and communications
To nominate a BMW Center or independent center for these awards, visit the BMW CCA Recognition Program Committee page on the BMW CCA website. All nominations must be submitted through the website to be considered. Nominations for 2020 must be submitted by January 31, 2021.
The Recognition Committee would like to thank you in advance for your time and effort in submitting your nominations. If you have any questions, you may reach out to your RVP, the Committee member listed below who is assigned to your region, or contact the Recognition Program Committee directly at recognition@BMW CCA.org.
Your BMW CCA Recognition Program Committee (RPC) for 2020:
- Leslie Moyer, Chair, South Atlantic Region
- Leann Stokes, South Central Region
- Pete Sullivan, North Atlantic Region
- ML Hillard, North Central Region
- Joe Vernon, Pacific Region