Which BMW Service Center is your favorite? Who do you always recommend to anyone looking for a repair shop for their ultimate driving machine? Big or small, here is your chance to recognize the businesses that go above and beyond the norm.
The BMW CCA Recognition Program has two awards that recognize outstanding support by either a BMW Service Center or an Independent Repair Specialist. Here are just some of the attributes that make an outstanding supporter:
- Opens shop to Club members for meetings, tech sessions, etc.
- Provides sponsorship/support/raffle prizes to chapter(s)
- Willingly shares their broad knowledge of all things BMW with Club members
- Provides discounts and special sales for Club members
- Promotes Club membership
- Attends chapter functions
- Willing to go extra distance (pre-sale checks, HPDE tech inspections, etc.)
- Active contributor to Club media and communications
Nominating your favorite BMW Center or independent business for a Recognition Award is your chance to say “thank you!” to the businesses that go the extra mile for BMW CCA members. Visit the BMW CCA Recognition Program Committee page for details about submitting a nomination. All nominations must be submitted through the website to be considered. The deadline for nominations for 2020 will be January 31, 2021.
We look forward to seeing your nominations! If you have any questions about the program, contact your Regional VP or the Recognition Program Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your BMW CCA Recognition Program Committee (RPC) for 2020:
- Leslie Moyer, Chair, South Atlantic Region
- Leann Stokes, South Central Region
- Pete Sullivan, North Atlantic Region
- ML Hillard, North Central Region
- Joe Vernon, Pacific Region